Updated June 6, 2021 at 12:30 p.m.
This is an updated post on which Illinoisans can receive the COVID-19 vaccine, when and where. Illinois has started its newest vaccination phase covering essential workers and residents ages 65 and older.
COVID-19 vaccine and appointment availability: coronavirus.illinois.gov
Illinois COVID-19 vaccine hotline: 833.621.1284
WHO CAN BE VACCINATED?
- December 15, 2020: Healthcare workers and long-term care facility staff and residents
- January 25, 2021: Frontline essential workers (including first responders, K-12 teachers and other public-facing industries) and residents age 65 and up
- February 25, 2021: Residents with high-risk conditions or disabilities, age 16 and up
- March 22, 2021: Higher education staff, government workers, and media
- March 29, 2021: Restaurant staff, construction trade workers, and religious leaders
- April 12, 2021: Any resident age 16 and older
- May 12, 2021: Any resident age 12 and older
WHERE CAN YOU BE VACCINATED?
Jewel-Osco – click here to make an appointment
Walgreens – click here to make an appointment
Carle Health – as of June 7, 2021, the vaccie clinic at Kohl’s Plaza is closed. Champaign residents are encouraged to go to walk-in vaccination clinics:
- Carle Champaign on Curtis, 1701 W. Curtis Rd., Champaign
- Carle Urbana on Windsor, 1818 E. Windsor Rd., Urbana
Christie Clinic – vaccinations by appointment only at Rantoul Youth Center, located at 1306 Country Club Lane, Rantoul; Meadowbrook Community Church, 1902 S. Duncan Road, Champaign; and Promise Healthcare, 819 Bloomington Road, Champaign. Call the COVID Care line at: 217.403.5402.
The Coles County Health Department recommends you go to vaccines.gov or text your zip code to 438829 or 800.232.0233 to find vaccinations near you.
If you need the first dose of the vaccine in DeWitt County, call 217.935.3427 ext. 2114 for an appointment.
If you need the first dose of the vaccine in Piatt County, call 217.762.7911 ext. 2211 for an appointment.
There will be walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics for ages 12-18 at the following times and places:
- June 8 1:00-6:00 p.m.: Piatt County Office, 1020 S. Market St., Monticello. Once you’ve arrived, stay in your car and an employee will meet you.
- June 10 and June 24 1:00-6:00 p.m.: DeWitt County Office, 5924 Revere Road, Clinton. One you’ve arrived, call 217.935.3427 for entrance to the building.
Click here to schedule your vaccinations with the Macon County Health Department (MCHD). You can also call 217.718.6205 to schedule an appointment Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (closed on holidays)
Macon County Health Department is offering vaccination clincs for people 12 years and older who want the Pfizer vaccine.:
- Monday, June 7, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m • Maroa-Forsyth Senior High School, 610 W. Washington St., Maroa
- Tuesday, June 8, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. • Warrensburg Latham Middle School, 425 W. North St., Warrensburg
- Wednesday, June 9, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. • Macon County Health Department, 1221 E. Condit St., Decatur
VA Illiana Health Care System is now scheduling COVID-19 Moderna vaccination appointments for Veterans who are 65 and older.
Veterans can call VAIHCS directly at 217.554.4444 to schedule their appointment for the Danville main facility or following Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Bloomington, Decatur, Peoria or Springfield.
Carle Health is offering vaccines to Vermilion County residents age 16 and older by appointment at these locations:
- Carle Hoopeston Regional Health Center 701 E. Orange St., Hoopeston – Enter through Northwest doors
- Village Mall, 2917 N Vermilion St., Danville, IL (inside the former Hallmark storefront) – Enter through the main mall entrance near Joann Fabrics.
- Vermilion County Health Department will hold clinics for people needing their second Pfizer vaccine dose.:
- Tuesday, June 8, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Hoopeston High School, 615 E. Orange St. Hoopeston
- Wednesday, June 9, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Georgetown High School, 500 W. Mulberry St. Georgetown
- Friday, June 11, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Salt Fork Junior High School, 7087 N. 600 East. Rd. Sidell
- Saturday, June 12, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Mark Denman Elementary School, 930 Colfax Street, Danville
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- State of Illinois Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Vaccination Page
- Champaign-Urbana Public Health District
- Coles County Health Department
- DeWitt-Piatt Bi-County Health Department
- Macon County Health Department
- Vermilion County Health Department
- Carle Health System
- Sarah Bush Lincoln
- OSF HealthCare